Flotation machine (also called flotation separator) is applicable for the separation of nonferrous metal and ferrous metal and nonmetal, such as fluorite and talc.
The structure of flotation machine: this machine is mainly composed of pulp chute, mixing device, air charging system, mineralized bubble discharging device and electro motor.
(1) Pulp chute: It has pulp feeding mouth and the gate device used for adjusting the liquid level and it is mainly composed of mainly composed by the chute body which is melt by the steel board and gate melt by the steel board and steel rod.
(2) Mixing device: It is mainly used for mixing the pulp in order to prevent the mineral sand to deposit on the chute, and it is mainly composed by the belt wheel, impeller, vertical shaft and the impeller is made of the anti-abrasion rubber.
(3) Air charging system: It is mainly composed by the inlet air pipe. When the impeller rotates, there will produce negative pressure inside the impeller chamber in order to absorb air through the hollow pump line and disperse the pulp in order to form a bubble group. This kind of pulp with large quantity of bubbles will be thrown to the stator fast by the rotary force of the impeller and further mineralize the bubbles in the pulp, and the rotary movement that is meant to eliminate the pulp flow in the flotation cell will cause large quantity of microvesicle and provide necessary condition for the flotation process.
(4) Mineralized foam discharging device: This device is mainly used for scarping the foam floating on the cell and it is mainly composed by the reducer driven by the electric motor and scrapper driven by the reducer.
1. Fine discharge particle, better finished product particle, less powder, cheaper price.
2. Can reach better efficiency by crushing hardness material, especially for pebble.
3. Long lifespan of wearing parts.
4. Small footprint, easy operation, durable working hours, reliable performance, simple maintenance, simple structure.
|Main shaft loam board||Dimensions
|Power（kw）||Rotate Speed（r/min）||Rotate Speed(r/min）||Power（kw）|
You can also send a message to us by this email [email protected], we will reply tu you within 24 hours.Now tell us your need,there will be more favorable prices!